This is how you can have healthy hair! These hair care tips provided by experts offering salon services at home are sure to win you over. Your haircare routine will never be the exact same.
- Wash Your Hair Regularly: Regularly washing your hair will ensure that you have clean hair and scalp. The frequency you wash your hair depends on the type of hair and your personal preferences. Limit your washing frequency to once a week if you have very dry hair. Washing your hair on alternate days is a good option if you have oily scalp.
- Use Chemical-Free Shampoos: Although you cannot control the environment that can cause hair damage, you can control the shampoos you use. Your hair will be healthier if you use less chemicals in your shampoo. Choose gentle shampoos that are suitable for your hair type. Shampoos contain parabens and sulfates, which are used to lather and preserve. However, they can cause irritation and increase the risk for hormonal disruptions.
- Make Sure You Condition Correctly: Conditioners contain ingredients that will make your hair straight and manageable. It protects hair from heat styling and environmental aggressors. It should only be used on the ends of your hair, and not on your scalp. It is important to thoroughly rinse the product off after application
- Natural Hair Drying: We are sure. Blowing dry your hair will make it look as gorgeous as your idol on-screen. But excessive heat styling can damage your hair scalp. If you must style your hair, limit it to the most important events. After shampooing, towel drying is the best option. Do not comb your hair wet or sleep with wet hair. You can damage your hair's cuticle by rubbing it with a towel. Be gentle.
- Oil Your Hair Properly: Oiling and massaging your hair before you apply shampoo can improve blood circulation, reduce stress, increase shine, and nourish your hair. It helps to restore moisture, stimulate hair growth, and repair split ends. There are many options available: coconut oil, almond oil or olive oil. Avoid mineral oils for your hair.
- Make Use Of A Wide-toothed Brush: Wet hair can be fragile and easily broken. After your hair is dry, use a wide-toothed brush to brush it. This comb will not damage your hair.
- Style Your Hair Naturally: You can't beat those perfect curls and waves. These beautiful curls and waves can be achieved without using heat. You can still use a curler, straightener, or blow dryer if you want to but a good heat protector serum first.
- Trim Your Hair Regularly: Split ends can be removed by trimming your hair every 6-8 week. Split ends occur when hair is damaged by heat styling, smoking, stress, and other factors. The hair does not grow faster if it is cut. Trimming ensures healthy hair.
- Get More Water: For healthy hair, you need to hydrate both internally and externally. Good hair health is possible despite using oils and hair products that hydrate. However, it is important to drink at least 3 litres of fluids daily.
- Be Healthy: As long as we are writing about hair care and skin, we will keep repeating the phrase "You are what you eat". Your hair is composed of proteins and amino acid. Your hair needs to be healthy and grow well. Healthy hair can be obtained from a variety of foods, including eggs, berries and nuts, as well as fish, green leafy vegetable, sweet potatoes, and fish.
What Happens if You Don't Take Care of Your Hair?
You can lose your hair if you don't care for it. You may notice dandruff, hair fall and dryness, as well as dullness.
Ingrown hairs can be caused by not washing your hair for a long time. You heard it! You can also find them on your scalp. You can attract more dust by not washing your hair for a while. The wrong hair products can cause hair fall and itching.
Bad hair days can be avoided by using the right products for your hair, eating right, and avoiding heat styling. Most importantly, consult experts providing hair treatment at home if you have excessive hair loss or damage, even if you follow a healthy hair care regimen. If you are looking for one, then you can always book your appointment with Beauticianz and get the best out outcome.